All That’s Unclaimed (Sunnydale Days Book 2)
by Constance Phillips
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Ben Crawford is forced to face the ghosts of his past after his mother’s accident and Anna Jenkins’s announcement she’s starting her own stables. Only then does he find the strength to hold on to all he’s left unclaimed.
Ben Crawford has always believed the professional respect and acceptance he desired couldn’t be found at Sunnydale Farms. There were just too many ghosts residing in his broken home. Only when Anna Jenkins, the one constant at his mother’s therapeutic riding facility, announces she is leaving to start her own stables is Ben forced to grasp hold of all he’s left unclaimed.
- Even though I was born in Detroit, MI., I grew up in a small town very near the real small town that I set the Sunnydale Days series in.
- I like to say, I began writing stories about the same time I physically learned to write. Not too far off, I began piecing together a first novel at about age thirteen.
- Said first novel will never see the light of day. ::grin::
- My first published novel – Fairyproof – spent almost two years on my hard drive after an initial round of submissions before I decided to revisit the book.
- After a very quick follow up edit, I submitted Fairyproof to just a handful of publishers before it was picked up and published.
- I’ve always been a dog person and have only rarely been without one as a pet.
- I’m addicted to Diet Coke.
- Ditto for chocolate.
Constance Phillips lives in Ohio with her husband, daughter, two kitties, and four canine kids.
When not writing stories of finding and rediscovering love, Constance is counting down the days until her son and daughter-in-law make her a grandma and planning a cross-country motorcycle trip with her husband for the not-so-distant future…if they can find a sidecar big enough for the pups.